December 16, 2008

My BIG problem during the Application

Ok, let me write something really related to my exchange.

I have to receive some letters from UK for the general application as well as the accommodation application by post. But since I'm so LUCKY, every time they sent me a letter, there MUST be something wrong so that I always receive my letter after several weeks' delay. So if you didn't stated your address clearly, you may encounter the similar problem like me!

PS: While I have to admit that I didn't write my building name during the application process, but it should be completely fine since it doesn't create any confusions in the past and I have NO PROBLEM in the past. The only reason that I can think of is that my district has a NEW & STUPID postman!

No comments:

 

Related Posts with Thumbnails